Monday, August 27, 2007

Fuck You Tony Kornheiser

How dare you be so arrogant to question Petrino, McKay, and Blank's initiative to have Falcon's players not talk about Michael Vick. I don't care if you are a sports writer and it is frustrating to you. The story is over. The man admitted his guilt and there is nothing more to talk about until his sentencing comes down. Let these men play football.

It is not the most important story on the Falcons right now. Hell, most of us (at least the sensible ones) have accepted the fact that the Number 7 era is over. I realized that when the Air Tran billboard came down from I-75 coming into town from the Southside. He is not the elephant in the room, because frankly he is only a member of the team through technicalities at this point.

I commend Joey Harrington for being so resilient through all of this and I swear I hope he pulls a Kenny Rogers on the first person that asks him how it feels to come in here as Ookie's replacement.

Tony Kornhole, get over yourself. You are trying to beat blood from a turnip or however the hell the saying goes.

No comments: