skip to main | skip to sidebar

I have boxes full of crap

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Are we witnessing luck or genius?

johndamnweaver2: chipper is playing short, willie harris third, we're out of position players and pitchers, villareal just got a hit, top of the 14th.

i swear to god if chris burke hits a homerun i am cutting somebody.
Posted by johndamnweaver at 9:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

Fun Stuff

  • Georgia State Sports
  • Atlanta Hawks
  • Real GM

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • SAC
      • Fuck You Tony Kornheiser
      • I am Proud of Atlanta tonight.
      • Fantasy Draft Results...
      • In a related story...
      • The Bada Bing
      • If I hear or read one more time that it could be M...
      • Bonds Breaks the Hank
      • A little bit of enocouragement...
      • Maybe TNA does not have a personal conduct policy...
      • Talk about adding insult to injury...
      • NFL '07 Preview :: Linebackers
      • Are we witnessing luck or genius?
    • ►  July (11)

I kick ass.

johndamnweaver
View my complete profile